The foundation of converged communications is flexible IP connectivity between all endpoints. Most organizations aren’t ready, and one important weakness is a reliance on dated telephony carrier technology. Find out how SIP trunking can get your organization ready in this free webinar.
SIP trunking can build future-proof connections to the global telephone network more simply, quickly, and cost effectively than any other technology. It unites the communication tools we use today, and the tools we’ll use tomorrow, under one protocol to seamlessly integrate PSTN connectivity across your organization.
As you watch, you’ll gain new insight into how SIP trunking can make your life easier as a versatile connection tool for your entire communications platform.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn:
- How to build a business case for SIP trunking
- How SIP trunking helps you drive UC adoption
- SIP trunking assists in your mobilization strategies
- Ways to expand WebRTC connectivity
- What you should expect from your SIP trunking provider