We frequently receive requests from customers asking us to provide them with recommendations for IP-based equipment (phones, routers, endpoints) and PBXs that work seamlessly with Flowroute’s calling and messaging capabilities. Which prompted us to create a new ‘Find a partner’ section on our website to provide customers the ability to find trusted Flowroute partners to help them create innovative communication experiences.
The next question we have to tackle is how partners can receive interoperability certification from Flowroute to help drive revenue and adoption of their communication offerings. The process is fairly straightforward and starts with submitting your information here. Your request will be reviewed internally by our partner team to determine if your product offering is a good fit for the program. The review process typically takes 24-48 hours.
Once you’ve been accepted
You will be assigned a partner account manager who will set up a quick call to discuss the certification process and whether you want to do the testing internally or have one of our SIP engineers complete the certification process for you. Below you will find a breakdown of these choices.
If you do the testing internally
1. Flowroute provides the certification routine to the partner.
2. A test account is set up and funded with $20.
3. Once you have run through and completed the certification routine, you will need to return it to us with PCAPs.
4. Flowroute reviews and verifies the routine results.
5. You create a configuration guide with screenshots which will be made available on the Flowroute support site.
6. You provide us with a hi-resolution logo (.eps, .png, or PDF), a description of your company and details on the product(s) that have been certified on Flowroute.
Throughout the process, you will have direct access to a Flowroute, support engineer. So if you run into any technical roadblocks or issues, we’ll be here to help.
If you want Flowroute to do the testing
1. You must provide Flowroute with the product(s) you want to have certified.
2. If you want the product(s) shipped back, please also provide return shipping labels.
3. You will need to provide us your technical support, product and marketing contacts.
4. Our support engineers run the certification testing and create the configuration guide.
Please note if you choose to have Flowroute do the certification testing, it will take between 2-4 weeks to complete.
Upon completion of the testing, your information will be added to both our partner and our solutions page. You will also have the opportunity to be included in the Flowroute partner spotlight – which highlights new partners who offer innovative communication solutions and participate in a press release announcing your Flowroute certification.
Yes, it’s really that easy. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!