The Flowroute Team is excited to be a Sponsor at this year’s ClueCon event which will be held between August 5-8 in downtown Chicago! Flowroute has sponsored this event for almost 10 years!
ClueCon is a technology conference held every summer and is hosted by the team behind the FreeSWITCH open-source project. Flowroute is committed to the open source community, as we utilize various projects for our products, and are proud to contribute back to the community!
The primary focus of ClueCon is to discuss topics in communications technology, including VoIP, open-source software and hardware, Telecommunications, WebRTC, and IoT. ClueCon is the event to meet and network with industry-leading talent and companies.
If you are planning to attend ClueCon, stop by the Flowroute table to:
- Visit, network, and leverage our extensive knowledge of telecom, VOIP/SIP, and the future of communications technology
- Learn more about Flowroute’s latest launch of international numbers, the largest offering in the marketplace today
- View a demonstration of Flowroute’s solutions, including porting, messaging, and number management APIs, as well as learn how our self-service portal works
- Receive $20 in gift credits to test us out
- Find out about our WebRTC beta program and how you can participate
- Pick up a free energy drink to energize your telecom experience
- Sign-up for our raffle drawing for the chance to win a 3D printer!
Kick Off Party at Last Resort Sponsored by Flowroute and FreeSWITCH
There’s no party like a telecom open-source tech party! Kick off the event with an evening of networking, drinks and dinner overlooking the Chicago River at Last Resort. The fun starts at 6:30 p.m. CT. Make sure to tweet your pictures .@flowroute and add #ClueCon15, as the event celebrates its 15th anniversary this year. What happens at ClueCon doesn’t necessarily have to stay at ClueCon, share the fun!
Julien Chavanton – WebRTC to VoIP Platform
Our Senior Software Engineer, Julien Chavanton, will be presenting Flowroute’s “WebRTC to VoIP Platform.” He will provide some insights on how the platform was built using RTP-Engine and Kamailio with modules like WebSocket and Topos. Julien will also share Flowroute’s JSSIP client implementation publicly and demo it to demonstrate how the existing Flowroute inbound API and SIP interconnections can now be used to receive calls from web browsers to FreeSwitch and/or any SIP endpoint.
Attend Julien’s Presentation for Additional Goodies
Not only will you be rewarded with the gift of knowledge from the brilliant Julien Chavanton by attending his insightful presentation on Flowroute’s open-source WebRTC protocol:
- You can also pick up a cool Flowroute-branded glass at the end of the presentation
- One extra raffle ticket will be handed out to each attendee after the presentation is over for the chance to win a 3D printer
- The winner of the raffle ticket drawing will need to be present at the end of Julien’s talk in order to receive their 3D printer prize.
Still Time Left to Register for ClueCon…
If you haven’t registered yet, but would like to attend ClueCon, tickets are still available! If you register now through July 30 and use the code LASTCHANCE, you will save $200 off the registration price!
We hope to see you there!
The Flowroute Team