To kick off the ClueCon developer conference in downtown Chicago, we launched WebRTC to VoIP via beta opt-in, enabling our customers to receive calls from web users with existing VoIP infrastructure!
We invite all of our customers to be the first group of users to get their hands on this new solution!
Why should you care?
WebRTC to VoIP will give you:
- Improved user experience with one click-audio communication.
- The ability to receive inbound calls over the internet without crossing the PSTN.
- Additional information about the caller through contextual data in SIP headers.
- HD Voice when using the Opus codec.
- QoS call reports over SIP in addition to RTCP.
- Shortest media path by using our multi-cloud provider point of presence.
- Fill out this form in order to enable WebRTC for your Flowroute DIDs.
- Check out our example client app.
- Flowroute will reach out to you via your account email to help you get started.
- Please note, we currently only offer WebRTC support for DIDs starting with the “+1” country code.
We hope you have some fun with our newest beta program, and look forward to your feedback!
The Flowroute Team