Flowroute APIs provide developers with direct access and control over telephony resources such as phone numbers, inbound and outbound calling, SMS, MMS and advanced signaling data through REST APIs.
Flowroute currently has four customer-facing Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) which include:
- Numbers API – The numbers API lets businesses automate purchasing and configuration of phone numbers in the cloud, to deliver carrier-grade communication experiences.
- Messaging API – The Messaging API gives your apps SMS and MMS capabilities.
- Porting API – The Porting API lets Flowroute customers port numbers from another provider to Flowroute.
- CDR API – The Call Detail Record (CDR) API allows you to query and download call detail records from your account using various query parameters.
APIs can give you the ability to include voice calling, text messaging and other communications functionality into your software applications or products.
- Developers use Flowroute APIs to integrate communications capabilities so they can be used interchangeably between programs.
- Enterprises can achieve seamless communications across many different channels using APIs.
Flowroute APIs help customers securely and more easily leverage data and can serve as a liaison between an application and a database.
Learn more about how to get started with Flowroute API’s.