With the MMS launch today, we thought it would be fun to spin up a contest to put out messaging API and your creativity to the test. We will be awarding $300 of Flowroute credit and a Flowroute swag box to the best project that contains Flowroute’s MMS capabilities – bonus points if you use SMS too.
What do I need to participate?
- A Github account
- A Flowroute account
Where do I access the messaging API & documentation?
- In the Developer Resource Center
Who are the judges?
- William King, Flowroute CTO
- Bayan Towfiq, Flowroute CEO
- Reed Kinning, Flowroute Software Developer
- Robin Horton, Flowroute Software Developer
Why would I want to do this?
- For the glory. It’s all about the glory.
- You will also receive $300 of Flowroute credit, and;
- A sweet box of Flowroute swag from the past and present.
- Plus the Flowroute team will create a Developer spotlight on the Flowroute blog.
When is the deadline?
- November 9, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PT
How do I submit my project?
- Upload it to Github and send the link to email@example.com.
When will you announce the winner?
- The winner will be announced on the November 15 ClueCon Weekly as well as through email.
Do I have to live in the U.S. to participate?
- Everyone is welcome to participate.
If you have any questions, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.